Posts Tagged “politics”At https://buy-essays-now.com/ there are specific lists that include our most famous articles.
Last week, amongst all the frustration, euphoria, and confused wonder surrounding the events in Egypt, Malcolm Gladwell and others got mired in another discussion regarding the relative efficacy of social media in creating political change. I don’t want to rehash the back and forth (some thoughtful opinions here, here, and here), except to say that I […]
In lieu of a typical weekly round-up, I want to just encourage people to read through the #FOE4 tweets from the Futures of Entertainment conference today and tomorrow. Plenty of great insights that will shift your thinking on everything from transmedia metrics to how puppets are awesome (hint: they’re really awesome). On that front, I’ve […]
- 43% Globalization and . . . no, wait, what?
- 42% The Place of Space: what makes Google+ location features unique
- 40% Transmedia as intertext and multiplicity: why some types of stories lend themselves to transmedia
- 33% Convergence, Confluence, Concurrence: the iPad's implications for transmedia
- 29% Public ≠ Property of Facebook: Another round in the Facebook privacy rigmarole
- 29% Twitter, Gladwell, and Why Social Media's Revolutionary Potential Isn't (Really) About Egypt
- 27% Audiences and Audienceship
- 25% Social Suicide's digital savvy: bridging monetary value and social worth
- 25% research link dump: (mobile) branding, (geo)tagging, and (virtual) graffiti
- 24% Ack. Eep. I have a new job.